Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Crazy about Social Media? Constantly finding yourself on Twitter, Facebook, and other social networks? Don't just wait to see what comes next from this emerging interactive channel—be part of the team that makes it happen! Join ExactTarget's Social Media Lab and work with the CoTweet team at the forefront of the social media revolution, defining the way brands all around the world build relationships with their customers via social networks.
CoTweet's proven business model and market-leading solutions allows us to maintain our early leadership position in the social media space, constantly growing the business as the market expands. We've established our Social Media Lab in the SOMA district of San Francisco and are rapidly growing our team to meet the incredible market opportunity ahead of us.
The CoTweet Social Media Sales Consultant will be responsible for assisting top customers and prospects build their social media strategies and align ExactTarget Social Media Solutions and the CoTweet Product to the business goals and technical requirements of the customer. Specifically, the CoTweet – Social Media Sales Consultant will work closely with our Global Sales, Relationship Management, and Professional Services teams to assist in closing CoTweet sales and service opportunities. As an individual who represents CoTweet and drives the revenue of our firm, the CoTweet – Social Media Sales Consultant must be a self-starter who is passionate and knowledgeable about the social media landscape with the ability to manage a large sales pipeline and a focus on closing business.
- Work with ExactTarget's Global Sales team, Relationship Managers and Professional Services team to sell ExactTarget's Social Media Solutions, including CoTweet
- Gather technical and business requirements, positioning ExactTarget Social Media Solutions in order to meet those requirements, and building customized product demonstrations of CoTweet that address the identified requirements
- Create PowerPoint presentations to support custom demonstrations. Present a high- level overview of the application architecture and integration capabilities
- Understand sales process and methodologies; Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and networking
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in sales, ideally in SaaS-based products in the enterprise space. Agency experience and solution selling a big plus
- Proven track record of regularly exceeding annual sales quotas and targets and significant experience in developing and delivering presentations to senior-level personnel
- Deep domain expertise in social media and interactive marketing; social media enthusiasts
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time