Monday, October 8, 2012
What’s the last big must-go session at Connections before cocktails and the Fray? New this year—Industry Meet-ups! On Wednesday, October 17th from 4:30 – 5:25pm you can connect with other marketers in YOUR industry. You can discuss common challenges and best practices with other interactive marketers in your space. We’ll host meet-up sessions for each of the following groups:
- Financial Services – Third Floor – Grand Ballroom 2
- Retail and eCommerce – Third Floor – Grand Ballroom 3 & 4
- Travel and Hospitality – Third Floor – Grand Ballroom 7 & 8
- Technology and Manufacturing – Third Floor – Grand Ballroom 9
- Sports, Media, and Entertainment – First Floor – White River A & B
- Education, Non-profit, and Associations – First Floor – White River C & D
- Services and Healthcare – First Floor – Rooms 103 & 104
The panels will consist of clients from a range of different companies, ExactTarget industry experts from tech and product specialists to business and marketing consultants, and a moderator to keep the energy going throughout the session. You can expect to hear from clients like:
Be a part of YOUR industry’s chatter! Be sure to choose your industry’s meet-up session when you select your Connections breakout session.
For more details regarding Wednesday afternoon’s Industry Meet-up sessions, check out the Connections Agenda.