Saturday, September 8, 2012
Employee Name: Chris Mascaro
Employee job title: Slingshot Intern
Orange since: 2012
How does Orange Culture manifest itself on your team?
When you walk into the Small-Midsize Business Client Relationship Management (SMBCRM) territory, you are greeted by an undeniably “Orange” team atmosphere. The team is young, hardworking, and above all fun! Each team member displays our Core Values daily, whether through suggesting new ideas during team meetings or going out of their ways to make sure even the smallest client is heard.
Weekly team meetings ensure that hard work is recognized and everyone works together to make the team as strong as possible. We welcome ideas and encourage career growth and development. The SMBCRM team has struck a perfect balance between success and fun by:
- Decorating the walls with photos of each team member as a child
- Personalizing our desks to make them “Orange”
- Ringing a cowbell for each client upsell followed by a round of applause and cheers from the rest of the team
- Filling Relationship Management contests with Saturday Night Live and Taledga Nights references
- Choosing a team slogan for each quarter—this quarter’s slogan is: “SMB all in Q3 #YOLO”
Our team is led by fun-loving yet driven management. With this type of leadership, the SMBCRM team is sure to continue living out its “Orange” culture!