Monday, July 23, 2012
There are a million different reasons to be Orange and work for an innovative, creative, and passionate work environment here at ExactTarget. But we've narrowed it all down to the following Top 10 reasons to Be Orange at ExactTarget:
- We’re the leader in global SaaS and maintain a creative, entrepreneurial, and innovative spirit. Our Interactive Marketing Hub, a real-time, cross-channel communication and interactions platform, provides marketers with a single view of their customers across email, mobile, social, and the web.
- We give back. Through ExactImpact, our employees have the opportunity to get involved in the local community through different organizations and events like Dress for Success, Habitat for Humanity, MS Society, and Make a Wish Foundation and more.
- We hire world-renowned talent, and our employees make an impact through meaningful work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and others for our strong and innovative executive vision, management team, and impressive employee talent.
- We’re Orange! Orange is more than a color. It is our way of life and way of doing business. It’s a palpable, innovative, and passionate spirit that exists within ExactTarget’s walls. It’s our commitment to creating and maintaining strong relationships with our clients and fellow employees.
- Our benefits rock! We pay about 70% of the cost of medical, dental, and vision for both employees and their dependents and 100% of employee life insurance, short and long term disability. We also provide domestic partner benefits, infertility and pet insurance!
- Our Talent Management and Organizational Development Team helps keep professional development a top priority. From tuition reimbursement, to diverse class offerings, we’re committed to helping employees learn and grow throughout their careers. We recently launched Leading Orange a leadership development curriculum designed to strengthen our ever-growing community of employees.
- We make sure Orange lives and breathes in every aspect of these offices. From London to our office in Sao Paulo, Brazil, our offices are located and interiorly designed to reflect our creative, innovative, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Our awards speak for themselves! In 2011 alone, we were recognized by the Wall Street Journal as the “Next Big Thing”, by Experience, Inc. as one of the “Best Places to Work for Recent Grads”, and as one of the “Best Places to Work in Indiana”.
- We provide breakfast foods, snacks and beverages for all employees. This includes free-trade coffees, juices, and soft drinks and healthy snacks throughout the day.
- ET Nation is continually growing! Continuously hiring while other companies are cutting benefits and scaling back, we hired nearly 500 new Orange employees in 2011. This year we’re continuing to hire aggressively across the nation and around the world.
Any of the above sound good to you? Click here for our Careers site to start your Orange Journey!
Slingshot Intern, Human Resources