Welcome to the third article in my series about the basics of social media. If you've missed any of the previous articles in this series, take a look now:
- Do Not Delete
- Remember, You’re Talking to People
- What’s the Reason for Your Social Media Presence?
- Your Customers are Talking. Listen to Them!
This time we'll be looking at one very important question: Why are you on social media?
I’ve asked this question many times and I generally get responses like:
- “To communicate with our customers” or
- “Everyone else is on Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn, so we should be too” or
- “We have to get onto social to show...