Thursday, February 16, 2012
Thanks for the interest and excitement around the launch of SocialEngage. Hundreds of CoTweet users have already signed up for the free trial and are up and running. As we get closer to the Feb. 15 sunset date of the free edition of CoTweet, I wanted to answer some of the four most commonly asked questions that have come up about the differences between CoTweet and SocialEngage. Here’s a quick recap:
What happened to CoTweet?
SocialEngage is the Enterprise Edition of CoTweet with a bunch of new features. We are sunsetting the free edition of CoTweet.
How is SocialEngage different from the free version of CoTweet?
The free version of CoTweet was built specifically for individuals just getting started with social. SocialEnage is a comprehensive social media engagement, management and reporting solution that helps companies of all sizes engage, track and analyze conversations about their brands across Twitter and Facebook. For a complete list of SocialEngage features, you can download a datasheet.
How do I upgrade to SocialEngage?
For brands currently using the free edition, check out the emails we sent Jan. 17 and Feb. 1. These included an exclusive invitation to participate in a free trial of SocialEngage through Feb. 29. For existing, CoTweet Enterprise users, you don’t need to do anything. We’ll bring you the new features in SocialEngage – including Editorial Workflow and Conversation Export at no additional charge. In the coming weeks, you will notice small changes to the product branding as we bring the SocialEngage branding to the application.
What are the benefits of SocialEngage?
SocialEnage is built for the unique needs of businesses and helps marketers manage their day-to-day social media conversations from a centralized, easy-to-use dashboard. We’ve brought the best of CoTweet into this new application and made it very simple to track conversation trends, provide customer service, manage marketing campaigns and maximize public relations opportunities to build deeper relationships with customers and prospects. Here are some of the top reasons brands are making the switch to SocialEngage:
- Empowering Teams to Engage
- Manage daily conversations, send pre-scheduled, out-bound Tweets and Facebook posts globally. SocialEngage empowers local marketers to manage their own individual community conversations to drive in-store traffic, offer online promotions and sales while still maintaining centralized quality control, reporting and analysis.
- Listening and Engaging in Real-time, Report on Success Metrics
- Large teams managing multiple Twitter Accounts and Facebook Fan Pages can track conversations and respond in real time – even when they receive thousands of tweets and posts in a single month. SocialEngage empowers teams to triage incoming conversations across Twitter and Facebook, tag and assign conversations to team members and follow up in a timely manner. With SocialEngage, you can also create real-time reports to share metrics and analyze results.
- Optimize Workflow for Secure, Efficient Collaboration
- SocialEngage was built to help to empower employees, including those in highly regulated industries, to engage with consumers on social networks based on workgroups, roles and permissions without the need to share login credentials to the actual social network accounts (Twitter, Facebook, etc).
What is the price of SocialEngage?
SocialEngage is priced based on the number of users and the number of social channels managed through the application. Exclusive discounted pricing is available for those upgrading from the free edition to SocialEngage. We shared those details in our emails Jan. 17 and Feb. 1. If you are interested in upgrading, download the data sheet on SocialEngage and we will have someone follow up with you.