Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Salesforce and American Data Company will discuss Success in the Social Enterprise, and explore how mobile devices are accelerating and amplifying the social message. We’ll share insights from our 2012 Channel Preference Survey highlighting what motivates consumers to use specific communication channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, email and mobile. We’ll also talk about how marketers can drive more targeted and relevant marketing communications through the ExactTarget for Salesforce integration.
- Pablo Pollard Regional Vice President, Salesforce.com
- Chris Lumby Director of Product Marketing, Mobile, Salesforce.com
- Jeri Erling Senior Director, Westfield
- Chris Anthony Sr. Business Development Manager, Media & Entertainment
- Josh Holtzman President & CEO, American Data Company