Monday, April 9, 2012
What is Bazaarvoice Social Summit?
The Social Summit is a two day conference, April 11th-13th, filled with social strategists and executives from top brands. These leaders will share trends and strategies for using social data in a customer-centric world. Join ExactTarget in listening to:
- Top thought leader Keynotes
- Interactive session tracks
- Emerging Bazaarvoice initiatives and strategies
Thursday, 6:30 PM
Join us, Texas-style, in hanging out with Bazaarvoice and the attendees at their grandest Summit party yet. A showcase of local bands will set the tone for the evening while we experience Texas at The Rattle Inn.
Visit the ExactTarget Booth - Chance to Win an iPad3
Stop by our booth and drop off your business card:
- For a chance to win the iPad 3
- To learn about ExactTarget
- Speak with an ExactTarget employee
- Subscribe to further communication
Data is King – How to Grow Customer Engagement Thursday, 2:15pm
Engaging customers effectively requires businesses to deliver the content customers want, when they want it. Representatives from leading brands will co-present the tactics and best practices that keep their customers engaged, contributing content, and buying their products.
- Kyle Lacy, Principal of Marketing Research and Education, ExactTarget
- Lauren Beaubien, Manager, Dealer Advertising Solutions, Cars.com
- Nilofer Saidi, Senior Director, Customer Relationship Management, Rosetta Stone
ExactTarget Client Sessions
PANELTHE LOYALTY LOOP: Nurturing Brand-Consumer Relationships Thursday, 12:15PM
Businesses that deliver excellent, helpful customer experiences before, during, and after a sale can pull customers into a “loyalty loop,” winning their repeat business. Brand leaders will share their experiences and strategies for attracting and retaining the best customers through social.
- Moderator: Andy Sernovitz, Author & CEO, WordofMouth.org
- Kip Levin, EVP of Ecommerce, Ticketmaster
- Hitesh Parashar, Product Management, Social and UGC, Expedia
- Tony Ventrice, Senior Game Designer, Badgeville
SESSION SOCIAL SUPPLY CHAIN: How Retailers Engage Manufacturers Thursday, 2:15PM
Managing vendor relationships is critical to retail success, and social offers retailers new opportunities to cooperate with vendors and deliver better customer experiences. Home Depot will share their tactics for increasing sales by engaging their vendors through social.
- Bethany Gibson, Manager, User Generated Content and Social Commerce, Home Depot