Wednesday, May 16, 2012
The ExactTarget Nexus team invites you to participate in our #NexusCafe Twitter chat this Thursday and every Thursday from 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. ET, where we discuss emerging topics and trends from across the interactive marketing world. The virtual coffee chat is hosted directly on Twitter, hosted by @ETNexus. Follow the #NexusCafe hashtag and be sure and add the hashtag to your tweet to participate. The person with the best tweets wins a Starbucks gift card!
With Facebooks recent purchase of Instagram we're excited to discuss the hot topic of mobile images and social sharing. Join the Nexus team this week to share you opinion and learn from others around mobile images! Here is a preview of the questions that we'll discuss:
- Do you take mobile photographs and share them socially?
- Why is mobile sharing taking off? Any examples of brands that are doing it well?
- How can marketers take advantage of the mobile picture sharing obsession?
- What social media trend surprises you the most?
- Is Instagram a forward thinking way of reporting company news and events?
- How important is the social story. What part do images play in it
- How is your business applying these social media and mobile trends into your marketing approach?
- What is the future of mobile social photo sharing?
We hope to see you on the chat!