Wednesday, August 8, 2012
The ExactTarget team invites you to participate in our #NexusCafe twitter chat this Thursday and every Thursday from 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. EST, where we discuss emerging topics and trends from across the interactive marketing world. The virtual coffee chat is hosted directly on Twitter, hosted by @ETNexus. Follow the #NexusCafe hashtag in your favorite Twitter application and be sure and add the hashtag to your tweet to participate. The person with the best tweets wins a Starbucks gift card!
Our guest this week is Anna Cole, eCommerce Business Manager from Carhartt. Anna helped us create a use case earlier this year around how they have leveraged ExactTarget's integration with Adobe Sitecatalyst via Adobe Genesis to generate a 3x higher click-through rate. The success in the integration has inspired this weeks chat on "Sending the Right Message to The Right User".
Here's the list of questions that we'll discuss during the chat:
- Q1 In a world wide web of a million websites what are the main drivers that send you back to specific sites?
- Q2 What websites really pull you in? And why?
- Q3 How should a beginner get started with setting up email personalization?
- Q4 What types of behavioral data should be included in personalization?
- Q5 Anyone have any good stories or opinions on what types work best?
- Q6 What do you use to collect information from your users?
- Q7 What are good measurements for analyzing personalization campaigns? Any specific examples?
- Q8 Can email personalization help grow a company’s contact list? Why/why not?
Hope to see you on the chat!
To read Carhartt’s entire success story, click here.