Friday, February 1, 2013
Each Thursday at 11am EST, marketers from around the world join the ExactTarget user community on Twitter for a conversation about trends and campaign ideas across the interactive marketing industry. We call this virtual coffee chat the ExactTarget Café.
- Why do consumers choose in-store shopping for products and services versus online?
- What are some effective interactive marketing campaigns to increase foot traffic to stores?
- 4 out of 5 consumers already use their smartphones to shop. How can marketers leverage technology channels via smart phone such as brand apps, NFC, QR code to improve the shopping experience? (NFC: near field communication is available in most smart phones)
- How are consumers using mobile search to learn more about products in-store? How can brands improve this experience?
- What product content is most effective increase trust in a store for consumers to make an informed purchasing decision?
- How would you advise retailers to tell a story about their products in-store? (Relevant product pairings, lifestyle curating, engaging touch and feel senses)?
- What are effective ways for retailers to use shopping habits and analytics to provide targeted and relevant incentives?