Tuesday, February 28, 2012
The ExactTarget Nexus team invites you to participate in our #NexusCafe Twitter chat tomorrow and every Thursday from 11am-12pm ET, where we discuss emerging topics and trends from across the interactive marketing world. The virtual coffee chat is hosted directly on Twitter, hosted by @ETNexus. Follow the #NexusCafe hashtag and be sure and add the hashtag to your tweet to participate. The person with the best tweets wins a Starbucks gift card!
For our upcoming #NexusCafe chat this week, our featured guests will be the folks from Crown Partners. The team will join us to talk about how to leverage transactional data to create more targeted ExactTarget campaigns. Crown is a leading provider of integrated business, marketing and technology solutions that help growth oriented companies harness digital innovation to outpace their competitors and accelerate their eBusiness. We look forward to hearing your thoughts during the chat.
Here are the questions that we'll discuss during the #NexusCafe Twitter chat:
- What are you doing today to integrate eCommerce and ExactTarget?
- Which information from an eCommerce platform can be leveraged in ExactTarget?
- What are some ideas for using ExactTarget campaign data to improve the on-line shopping results?
- Why should you use ExactTarget vs. my eCommerce system to send transactional emails?
- What are the easiest ways to leverage eCommerce transactional data to generate revenue with ExactTarget?
- What are some tips for getting started with segmenting eCommerce customers in different campaigns?
Please share some helpful resources about eCommerce integration with ExactTarget.