Wednesday, March 14, 2012
The ExactTarget Nexus team invites you to participate in our #NexusCafe Twitter chat this Thursday and every Thursday from 11am-12pm ET, where we discuss emerging topics and trends from across the interactive marketing world. The virtual coffee chat is hosted directly on Twitter, hosted by @ETNexus. Follow the #NexusCafe hashtag and be sure and add the hashtag to your tweet to participate. The person with the best tweets wins a Starbucks gift card!
Our guest for our #NexusCafe chat this week are the folks from FanMail Marketing. FanMail has been a long-time partner of ExactTarget and has developed applications to extend the ExactTarget platform. Their team produces cross-channel marketing design and development for artists, sports teams, and festival brands.
Here's a list of the questions we're planning to discuss during the #NexusCafe chat:
- What apps or integration's are you currently using to maximize the ExactTarget platform?
- Of these, which do you find to be most beneficial to your business and why?
- Have you started to see any measurable results from the use of these apps?
- What apps and integration's would you like to see developed and why?
- What are some resources for apps and integrations to extend ExactTarget?