Friday, September 14, 2012
You have a ton of work on your plate, and managing your company's Facebook presence is only one of them. ExactTarget SocialEngage was the first platform to help businesses manage their businesses through Facebook and Twitter. Here are five features you could start using NOW:
1. Unified Inbox: See the activity across all your Facebook Pages (And Twitter Accounts) in one steady stream, allowing cross-functional teams to take action on messages surrounding your brand.
2. Mobile: SocialEngage offers mobile apps across a wide range of platforms including iPhone and Android, as well as app support on the iPad, enabling teams to engage with customers at any time, anywhere around the world.
3. Advanced Search: SocialEngage, you'll never miss a thing. Unlike Facebook, where comments stay attached to an original post, the SocialEngage inbox surfaces comments on posts in real time at the top level, making it possible to engage in REAL conversation.
4. Publishing: Access all the publishing tools you use on Facebook from SocialEngage, like geotargeting, hide/unhide and editing/thumbnail selection for links. Get even more control than you do on Facebook by uploading your own thumbnails!
5. Threaded Conversation History: Turn conversations into relationships, extending the value of your brand. Access to conversation history provides teams with a contextual, threaded view of past interactions between your brand and customers.
SocialEngage is a powerful application, and these are just a few of the features it offers. Download the datasheet here to learn how SocialEngage can help your business.