Monday, September 17, 2012
We are all really busy, so its important to leverage skills, content and data to be more efficient and productive. SocialPages was built from the ground up to integrate with ExactTarget Email, so you can leverage logos, images, videos and other content to build a brand presence on Facebook:
1. If you can build an email, you can build a Facebook Tab: SocialPages provides intuitive tools to create, design and publish. You’ll never have to worry about the Facebook UI changing, how to ensure your iFrame loads and renders properly, or any of those tricky aspects of navigating the developer site. We take care of it so all you can focus on strategy.
2. Store data in one place: Facebook offers the ability to capture additional data about your audience and grow your list with new subscribers, but its important to store all that data in one location. SocialPages easily integrates with subscriber lists and data extensions to provide one common view of the consumer.
3. Store content in one place. Access your portfolio of images and logos directly from SocialPages to ensure you are using the most recent image, logo or video. No need to import images from other applications, which saves on storage space (yay!) and also saves time and effort.
4. Integrate Efforts Across Channels: Built on the Interactive Marketing Hub, SocialPages is the only product in the industry that allows you to manage your Facebook presence in context of your other email, mobile, and social marketing activities. One calendar to manage message cadence, one place to store content and customer data, one dashboard to manage cross-channel campaigns, and one platform to manage all cross-channel communication.
1. ExactTarget Email and SocialPages are tightly integrated for maximum productivity
2. Publishing content on Facebook is easier than you think
3. You can leverage your existing skills to begin marketing on Facebook