Tuesday, April 24, 2012
The ExactTarget Nexus team invites you to participate in our #NexusCafe Twitter chat this Thursday and every Thursday from11 a.m. - 12 p.m. ET, where we discuss emerging topics and trends from across the interactive marketing world. The virtual coffee chat is hosted directly on Twitter, hosted by @ETNexus. Follow the #NexusCafe hashtag and be sure and add the hashtag to your tweet to participate. The person with the best tweets wins a Starbucks gift card!
- Q1: Let’s start by defining this topic. What does a social loyalty and rewards program look like? #nexuscafe
- Q2: What benefit does implementing a social loy/rew program provide to the consumer? What’s in it for them? #nexuscafe
- Q3: What type of consumers would engage with this campaign? #nexuscafe
- Q4: Why should a company implement this program? What are the benefits? #nexuscafe
- Q5: How would a social loyalty program fit in with a traditional loyalty program? #nexuscafe
- Q6: How could a company get started in implementing a social loy/rew program? #nexuscafe
- Q7: What results can a company see from implementing such programs? What companies are doing it right? #nexuscafe
Hope to see you there!