Friday, December 14, 2012
In case you hadn’t heard, ExactTarget launched the Orange Partner Network to our partners at Connections 2012. The Orange Partner Network includes three partner programs with which companies can participate – the HubExchange Partner Program, the Channel Partner Program (which includes our referral network), and the Services Partner Program.
- Partner Support Desk (launching early 2013): Here you will be able to receive support with any questions or issues that may arise as you develop, market, and grow your solution.
- Marketplace Listing: You’ll receive a listing where you can showcase your solution. This is where you will receive direct leads from those interested in your solution, and where customers will install your application within their ExactTarget account.
- Market Activation: You will receive a list of options to market your solution to ExactTarget’s community to amplify your message and solution.
- Connections Sponsorship: You will have exclusive access to hosting a booth at ExactTarget’s annual user conference to physically represent your HubExchange app to our clients.
- And more: The program will continue to evolve as ExactTarget and the marketplace continues to grow meaning additional opportunities.
What does this mean for ExactTarget’s clients? You will be able to do more with the ExactTarget tools you already love through the HubExchange marketplace! While I won’t reveal all in this post, just know that at launch you will be able to search and purchase apps to help you as you design, manage, and deliver highly targeted cross-channel marketing campaigns. Think of it this way – you’ve got a smartphone, right? It’s a great tool to text, email, call and stay in touch with your network. But with apps, you are able to do even more with your smartphone thanks to the apps available in the marketplace. That is what HubExchange will be able to provide for you with the Interactive Marketing Hub. More Pulse gadgets, analytics, reporting data, survey forms, and so so much more. I’d love to hear any of your ideas for apps you’d like to see in the HubExchange Marketplace – leave them in the comments section below!