Tuesday, June 12, 2012
I'm at the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) annual forum in New York and couldn't be more excited to share that our new mobile software ExactTarget MobileConnect is here. Talking to mobile industry veterans, top brands and agencies about our newproduct is simply amazing.
ExactTarget MobileConnect is a mobile messaging solution that helps marketers to create, target, send and track SMS campaigns. What really sets MobileConnect apart from other mobile marketing solutions out there is that it seamlessly integrates with our cross-channel messaging platform, the Interactive Marketing Hub, to allow marketers to connect with their customers through email, social media and web whenever or wherever they are. With built-in Enterprise permissions, easy keyword management, and short/long code access all easily available within the application, MobileConnect supports any type of SMS messaging across all levels of campaign sophistication from a one-off SMS promotion to the planning and execution of an enterprise-wide global mobile messaging strategy.
Keep reading to get a sneak peak into MobileConnect features and benefits…
1. MobileConnect offers intuitive messaging templates to help marketers quickly create SMS campaigns using unique step-by-step campaign creation wizards. SMS campaigns can be created to support inbound and outbound messaging campaigns such as email opt-in, text response, SMS opt-in, send email and a lot more.
2. Using relevancy tools such as in-line personalization, segment filters and AMPScript, marketers can target their SMS campaigns to drive relevant messaging based on relational data stored within ExactTarget – resulting in every message being tailored to its recipient.
3. Marketers can view and manage short/long codes and keywords directly within MobileConnect, including the capability to create and provision keywords on-the-fly. Using features such as scheduled messaging and test sending marketers can plan SMS programs across multiple time-zones and countries.
4. Marketers can track the performance of their SMS programs in real-time by tracking key metrics e.g. opt-in, participation, list growth on the MobileConnect dashboard. Not only that, they can also extract detailed SMS messaging reports directly from the application.
5. Marketers can configure their MobileConnect account to send SMS programs to over 80 countries in six continents.
Check out In case you want to learn more about MobileConnect, come see us the ExactTarget booth or visit www.exacttarget.com/mobile.
This is just the beginning of the excitement. We have an evening packed with fun and would love for you to join us at the ExactTarget Plus Party on June 12, at 7pm. Click here to reserve your spot.
See you tonight!