Monday, January 28, 2013
This week we are holding a special Twitter chat on Wednesday, January 30 at 2pm EST to coincide with this week's exciting mobile announcements! This virtual chat is hosted directly on Twitter by following @ExactTarget and the #ETMobile hashtag.
We are excited for this special chat with guest, R.J. Talyor (@rjtalyor), VP of Mobile Products, who is responsible for mobile product strategy and innovation at ExactTarget. R.J. will be coming to us live from the Mobile Marketing Association Forum: The Power of Mobile in the Marketing Mix (#mmaf2013) to discuss his insights on mobile marketing best practices and how important mobile is to the cross- channel marketing mix.
Here's a round-up of the questions that we'll discuss during the chat:
- We've moved past the "Year of Mobile." If 2013 is when mobile ROI takes hold, how do marketers get past experiment stage?
- What is the one thing you say marketers don't know about Push Messaging?
- What brands or industries are doing an excellent job with mobile in their cross-channel mix?
- How can B2B marketers learn from their B2C counterparts in mobile marketing?
- What are your favorite blogs or resources for mobile marketing trends and best practices?